The Risk Games Convention is a highly innovative format designed to help risk management professionals in Asian commercial banks rehearse in detail the different possible scenarios they will be confronted with and prepare for better decision making skills.
This highly interactive world’s first convention of its kind seamlessly integrates keynote speeches, presentations and on-stage dialogues by industry leaders practitioners with a series of riveting simulations.
The Risk Games Convention is designed to help your bank achieve the following:
· To test different economic scenarios in 2014-15 with peers from different countries.
· To learn from global best practice leaders
· As a team building exercise for your bank’s own risk management team
· To be mentored by a faculty of the most experienced risk experts with global and MENA experience in an experiential based learning environment
More specifically, the programme is especially designed to sharpen the following skills:
· Understanding the limits of stress testing into the business mode
· Understanding capital allocation from a risk and a regulatory and management perspective
· Understanding and implementing liquidity strategies and standards identifying inherentrisk in core banking businesses
· Improving your ability to communicate and work with regulators
About The Asian Banker
The Asian Banker is the region’s most authoritative provider of strategic business intelligence to the financial services community. The Singapore-based company has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Beijing and Dubai as well as representatives in London, New York and San Francisco. It has a business model that revolves around three core business lines: publications, research services and forums. The company’s website is www.theasianbanker.com
For more information please contact:
The Asian Banker - Middle East & Africa
Direct: +971 44539057