And while I have bodyweight exercises that are just as hard as the bench press and barbell squat in one of my bodyweight workouts, today we'll focus on replacing intervals with bodyweight circuits.
To do a bodyweight circuit...
a) Pick 3 lower body exercises
b) Pick 3 upper body exercises
c) Alternate between a lower and upper body exercise without rest, till you are done all 6 exercises
d) Rest a minute.
e) Repeat 2-3 more times until you are done 20 minutes
For example, this is a great circuit that doesn't need any equipment
1) Prisoner Squat (12 repetitions)
2) Elevated Pushups (8 reps per side)
3) Single-Leg Deadlift (10 reps per side)
4) Close-grip Pushups (As many reps as possible)
5) Jumping Jacks (30-60 reps)
6) Cross-Body Mountain Climber (12 reps per side)
Whew. That's pretty advanced...for a beginner, we'd slow it down like this and take some breaks between exercises...
1) Wall Squat (8 reps)
2) Kneeling Elevated Pushup (5 reps per side)
3) Lying 1-leg Hip Extension (8 reps per side)
4) Plank (30 second hold)
5) Jumping Jacks (5-10 reps)
6) Side Plank (15 second hold per side)
Safe travels, and of course, always check with your doctor before beginning a fat burning bodyweight circuit exercise program.
Losing weight and staying healthy can be easy but there is a lot of simple mistakes you can do that most people didn't know that actually makes you gain fat or puts your health in danger. If you really want to burn that fat off as fast as possible while still doing it in a natural healthy way you should go here now: http://fast-
Do you need an effective system to help you lose fat? If so, visit: http://fast-