Founder, President, CEO,
live video, inc.
Producer/Director Actor, Voice Artist
One of America’s most successful media strategists and best-known voiceover artists, Kurt Kelly has been intensely involved in all aspects of multimedia entertainment and technology for more than three decades. His panoramic experience includes the fields of film, television, radio, satellite, distribution, multimedia, the Internet, video games, syndication, marketing, consulting, M&A’s, IPO’s, funding, charity, International Business, broadcast administration and ownership.
Kelly has produced, directed, acted and hosted worldwide satellite broadcasts, live concerts, films, television series and specials, red carpet events, political functions, news, videos and music recordings. He has spearheaded the development and build-out of complete network broadcast and recording facilities, pioneered audience research, domestic and international syndication, sales and distribution centers, Research and Development Technologies, Intellectual Properties, Patents, Trademarks, Internet Service Providers and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).
Beginning his professional broadcasting career at the age of 12, Kelly has gone on to serve in virtually every capacity of on-air talent and/or management for many of America’s and the World’s leading networks, distributors and broadcast groups, including Sony Entertainment Network – PIX Movie Channel, CBS, NBC, CNBC-e, CapitalCities/
NTV, Travel Channel, Nat Geo, Discovery, and Nationwide Communications. Examples of his on-air work are showcased in the Museums of Radio & Television in New York, Chicago and Beverly Hills. Additionally, Kelly has worked successfully with a string of A-list Actors, recording artists and bands in and out of the studio.
In 1992 Kelly was nominated for and achieved lifetime membership to the Who’s Who Worldwide –Executive Club of World Leaders Platinum Edition and subsequent editions in recognition of his contributions and accomplishments in the fields of entertainment management and leadership. In 1994 he received lifetime membership in Sterling’s Who’s Who. He also has received many awards and accolades for his philanthropic endeavors on behalf of child abuse prevention, endangered species preservation and several other humanitarian causes.
As a member of SAG (Screen Actors Guild), AFTRA (American Federation of Television and Radio Artists), Hollywood Film Society, Los Angeles Press Club, American Film Institute, among others; Kelly has worked personally with some the most dynamic professionals in the entertainment industry, global business leaders, political figures and luminaries. “One day, Kurt should run for mayor of Hollywood,” enthuses media executive Jaber AlMuhanna. “He’d certainly get my vote!”
A consummate professional with an impressive track record of success in every genre he has undertaken, Kurt Kelly is hailed as one of hardest working, team- oriented talents working today.
Executive Producer, Director, and/or Hosting Credits
Kurt Kelly has been involved in numerous live global satellite broadcasts, international and domestic television, film, radio, Internet and video projects, live concerts and charity benefits. His roles have included creator, writer, host, reporter, actor, executive producer, and/or director.
A partial list of his credits:
• Signature voice for Sony Entertainment Television – PIX
Network Movie Channel
• Actor, voice artist, producer, director signed with major agencies in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Long Island, Houston, Charlotte, Salt Lake City and globally
• Crosby, Stills & Nash UNICEF
Benefit Live from the United Nations
• Rock for the Americas Live UNICEF
– United Nations
• “Richard Marx: Hold On To the Night” live global concert on MTV
• Live coverage of Mars Pathfinder mission with NASA, JPL, Microsoft, IBM
• “Les Paul Celebrity Tribute Concert”
• “Phil Collins: One More Night”
• Coverage, American Film Market
• Coverage, National Association of Radio and Television Broadcasters
• Coverage, National Association of Television Program Executives
• “Billy Joel: Piano Man”
• T.J. Martell Celebrity Billiards, Golf and Baseball Tournaments, coverage on MTV, VH-1, HBO, Showtime, E!
• “U2: Where the Streets Have No Name” (video production coverage)
• “KMET Air Staff Farewell – Live on KLOS”
• “The British Invasion With Graham Nash”
• “Reelin’ & A-Rockin’” (series)
• “The Elvira Halloween Special,” Universal
• “The Mideast-Ribbon Campaign: Salute to Desert Storm” (creator)
• “Lou Gramm: From Foreigner Forward”
• “Radio Free Walsh – Featuring Joe Walsh of the Eagles”
• Genesis: Live Concert at Dodgers Stadium
• Peter Gabriel: Live Concert at The Forum
• George Thorogood and Joe Walsh: Live Free Concert at Irvine Meadows
• Bon Jovi: Live Concerts, Irvine Meadows, LA, Miami, other cities
• Bruce Springsteen:
• ZZ Top: Live Concert at The Forum
• “The Homeless in America” (shot in LA, Washington D.C., New York and other major cities) • U2: Live Concerts at LA Coliseum
• David Bowie: Live Concerts at Anaheim Stadium
• Grateful Dead and Bob Dylan: Live Concerts at Anaheim Stadium
• “The Stevie Wonder Special”
• “The Beach Boys Special”
• Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band: Live Concert at The Forum
• Tommy James & the Shondells: Live Concert in Detroit
• “Live From DJ’s Lounge,” Detroit
• Heart: Live Concerts in Detroit, Chicago, LA and Houston
• Jon Secada: Live Concerts in LA and Jacksonville
• Eddie Money: Live Concerts in LA and Jacksonville
• Hall & Oates: Live Concerts in Chicago, LA and Houston
• “Backstage Pass [All Access] (series)
• “Inside Design” (series)
• “Wishing Well” (series)
• “Open Casting Call” (series)
• “Inside Track” (series)
• INXS: Live Concert in Santa Monica, Calif.
• “Doobie Brothers Reunion:” Live Concert at the Hollywood Bowl
• Models: show in Miami Elite
• Easter Seals Telethon, WDIV-TV
(NBC) Detroit and WGN Chicago (co- Current and Past Memberships and Affiliations