A foodie since she fell in love with cooking shows as a young child, Glassman started Vine Dining with the goal of getting people back in their kitchens to promote a healthier lifestyle. She teaches cooking classes to corporate, family, and individuals, including breast cancer patients, women’s groups, date and dine couples, and one-on-one clients. Specifically, she shows them examples of easy, wholesome cooking and is an expert on such topics as:
· How to throw a party for gluten-free, vegan, and meat-loving guests without making yourself crazy
· Multiple ways a well-organized plant-based lifestyle can increase health and why you don’t want to be a vegan who still pigs out on Oreos
· Why Big Mac-loving Bill Clinton switched to eating exclusively plant-based foods
· How to use locally-sourced, nourishing ingredients to make a delicious meal
· Delicious and healthy eating for everyone—even for busy people with no free time
· Meal times and cooking as family bonding activities for all ages
· Easy snacks that have even fussy-eating kids asking for more
Glassman is thrilled to have national TV exposure. “The commercial is proof that it’s possible to advocate a healthy lifestyle, feature great food, and be authentic all at the same time,” she said.
Glassman is available for interviews and TV cooking demonstrations and can supply photos if need be.
For Immediate Release
Contact: Sara Glassman, 267-225-8101 (8 a.m. to 10 p.m. US Eastern Time) Sara@VineDining.com