Managing Director Vernon A Johnson says “With today’s high cost of buying a brand new motorhome, many people are simply priced out of this market. With shared ownership, you’ll spread the costs of a new vehicle between your co-owners and only pay for when you use it.”
To get in touch and receive a free guide to shared ownership, visit http://www.kingfisherluxuryvehicles.com (http://www.kingfisherluxuryvehicles.com)
What is shared ownership?
- Customers ‘club together’ to own a share of a new Motorhome
- Ownership is over three years
- Number of days vehicle can be used determined by % shares bought (minimum 20%)
- Just turn up and use; storage, cleaning and servicing all taken care of
- Costs upto three times cheaper per day than buying new!
About Vernon A Johnson
With over 30 years’ experience with the Department of Transport and working alongside a number of Police Forces throughout the UK, Vernon is ideally placed to ensure that his customers are provided with quality vehicles which are safe and expertly maintained.
The Motorhome and Caravanning Market
Over 4 million motorhome and caravanning trips taken in the UK each year (Pitchup.com)
There are 174,000 Motorhomes currently in the UK and 1.7 million Brits enjoy caravanning and motorhoming (NCC, March 2014).
Shared vehicle ownership has already become immensely popular in the USA and is now set to take the UK by storm.