PRLog - May 28, 2014 - FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Love That Dress! is the ultimate feel-good girls night out shopping spree of the year benefiting PACE Center for Girls-Lee. This year, Lee County is celebrating its 6th year of providing high fashion at reasonable costs to all the fashionistas in the southwest Florida area. This year’s event will take place on Wednesday, August 27th, 2014, 5-9pm at The Embassy Suites in Estero.
Love That Dress
An estimated 800 fashionistas (and a few brave men) are expected to stake their claim on thousands of new and gently worn dresses and accessories selling for nominal prices. Guests will also enjoy the event’s popular silent auction, camaraderie, and cocktails. Major sponsors will have access to the VIP shopping offering private dressing rooms, clothing hold, express check-out service, complimentary adult beverages and hors d’oeuvres and a private selection of decadent chocolates. In addition, White House Black Market is again the Title Sponsor, offering new dresses, accessories, shoes and handbags at unbelievable bargain prices.
Kicking off the race for Love That Dress!6 is the 5th annual Spada-thon! Gather up one or more new or gently used dresses and join Spada Salon & Day Spa located at 13161 McGregor Blvd in Fort Myers on Tuesday, May 20th from 4-8 p.m. for their 5th Annual “Love That Dress!” SPADA-thon dress collection party to benefit PACE Center for Girls, Lee. This year’s event includes $20 Wet hair cuts, $10 Kids cuts, $15 Mini Manicures, $5 brow waxing, $15 Chair massages, silent auction and various vendors selling their products while donating a portion of the sales back to PACE. Food, wine and music by Robert McDonald with New Beginnings Events will round out the night.
Admission is one or more new or gently used dresses, handbags, accessories or shoes. Beach-
Last year, Spada played a large part in the more than $130,000 raised at the main event, as well as having the highest fundraising dress collection event by bringing in $11,500! This year the goal is $10,000. Spada is requesting your support by making a cash donation, donating an auction item and/or attending the event. Won’t you please attend and become a part of this very worthy and fun event for PACE?
There are several other fun ways to support Love That Dress! :
· Donations of new or gently worn dresses are accepted at collection parties leading up to the main event. In August, several drop-off locations throughout Lee County will also be receiving dresses. All kinds of dresses are suitable from sundresses, to formal gowns to bridal!
· Donations of specialty goods or valuable gift cards for products and services are also needed for the silent auction. Examples include jewelry, hotel stays, beauty baskets and gift cards for cosmetic services, retailers and restaurants. Items favorable to women are preferred. Donations of this type may qualify for an in-kind sponsorship. To help, contact Kendra Sutton at LoveThatDress6@
· Anyone can host a dress collection party to spread the word, collect dresses and raise funds for PACE. Collection parties are organized by the host, yet PACE assists with guidance for a successful party and assistance with spreading the word through media and social media. Contact Ally Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239.770.0730 for more information.
· Cash and in-kind sponsorships are available ranging from $10,000 to $500. Sponsors receive a variety of perks and media recognition for their generosity. Sponsorship information can be obtained by contacting Kendra Sutton at LoveThatDress6@
· To shop and participate at the big event, tickets for Love That Dress! go on sale on August 1, 2014. General admission tickets are $30 per person and are based on availability. A limited amount of tickets will be sold so be sure to get yours quickly as this event sells out each year.
· Several volunteer opportunities are available in preparation for Love That Dress! As well as, assistance on the day of the main event. Hardworking, energetic helpers should contact Sally Kee at 239.470.7548
· Don't forget to "Like" Love That Dress! on Facebook!
For additional information please contact, Kendra Sutton, LTD! Chair at LoveThatDress6@
All of the proceeds from Love That Dress! 6 will benefit PACE Center for Girls, a non-residential juvenile delinquency prevention and intervention program targeting the unique needs of girls, ages 12 to 18, facing challenges such as physical and sexual abuse, domestic violence, substance abuse, foster care, neglect, death of a parent, family history of incarceration and declining grades.
PACE is a 501c3 organization and works with young women between the ages of 12-18 living in at risk situations. PACE provides guidance and educational opportunities providing them with a path to a successful life.
Conric PR & Marketing
Conric PR & Marketing