As internal auditors look for new and innovative ways to stay atop business challenges, the emerging role of mobile technology is gaining momentum as a tool for effectiveness. The ability to implement mobile based application can bring new advantages to the auditors. Auditors can overcome the need for manual spreadsheets when on-client site through accessible electronics.
Mobile computing has the ability to change the way in which businesses conduct every-day tasks. It allows for constant connectivity and allows users to perform work at any place and time which increases productivity. Mobile audit tools can make many auditing task such as information recording and documentation simpler by leveraging in-built Tablet functionalities such as GPS and Camera.
Attend this session to gain further understanding and learning about the advantages of mobile technology.
Why Should you Attend:
Internal Auditors and organizations must advance in their methods of executing pro-active and value oriented internal auditing. Technology advances are significant and the profession must keep in pace with those advances. With the advances also come risks. Auditors must understand both sides of the equation and how utilization of mobile technology will best meet their objectives.
Objectives of the Presentation:
· The mobile technology risks and benefits in today's internal audit function
· Trends in the utilization of mobile technology
· Types of mobile technology and rates of utilization.
· Understand the significant changes that mobile devices are making in the auditing space to revolutionize the on-site auditing process
· Cases for efficient audit management tasks on the go
Who can Benefit:
· Internal Auditors
· Compliance Professionals
· Audit Committees and Board
Online Compliance Panel LLC
38868 Salmon Ter
Fremont, CA, USA
Toll Free: 1-510-857-5896