Divorce can be one of the most trying times in your life. You have so many questions that need to be answered. What if you could go to one place for all your answers?
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS:
· Dolores L. Aretsky, Esq. Family Law – Divorce Mediation: A Quick, Cost-Effective and Less Stressful Alternative.
· Eric J. Aretsky, Esq. Family Law – What Everyone Needs to Know About Divorce
· Dan Coleman, Investigator – Now that I Filled for Divorce How Can Hiring a Private Investigator Help Me?
· Mathias R. Hagovsky, PhD, Forensic Psychologist – Custody and Parenting Time
· Ronald Laurent, Mortgage Broker – Can You Afford to Buy or Rent a New Place After Divorce
· Donna Nicolich, Realtor – What Do You Do With A Joint Home?
· Douglas P. Posluszny, Wealth Manager – Recasting Your Financial Future Post Divorce
· Henry Rinder, CPA, CFF, Forensic Accountant – Solving the Financial Puzzle
· Lisa K. Tomasini, PhD, Forensic Psychologist – From Mediation to Custody to Parenting Coordination and Beyond
Click Here (http://www.eventbrite.com/
About AVConnexions, LLC
AVConnexions, founded by Arlene Vasquez, offers the highest level of matchmaking, dating coaching, and fabulous events for singles. AVConnexions specializes in connecting successful single men and women while providing resources they need to achieve their best authentic self. They take pride in their personalized approach by meeting and interviewing every candidate until they find a compatible match for you. Dating coaching services include a personalized 5-part process to help achieve relationship goals and instill dating confidence. AVConnexions also holds singles events that offer an ideal atmosphere for you to mingle and get to know people who want the same thing; love in a happy committed relationship. Visit us at https://www.AVConnexions.com. To interview Arlene Vasquez, please email us at email@example.com or call 201-632-5991.