“We regularly communicate with Swiggle players via in-game chat, in-app support and email”, said Swiggle partner Michael Kohner. “All feedback and suggestions are taken seriously, reviewed and prioritized, all with the goal of enhancing the game experience”.
New enhancements to Swiggle include:
- The creation of Enhanced Play simplifies the choice of in-app options by combining the 2X Multiplier and Peek features. With 2X, a player can double their score for any turn during a game. Peek allows the players to peek ahead to see the next six tiles to be served. When used together, these options provide a higher level of strategy to help players maximize their scores.
- All new players get to use Enhanced Play for free for the first five games in order to try out the new feature before buying any in-app options. For existing players to get free options they only need to send the promo code “wannaswiggle”
- Added a “What’s New” menu to the home screen to make it even easier to communicate with Swiggle players.
- The Swiggle Bot just got harder to beat with tweaks to our algorithm to make single player mode more challenging. Playing the Swiggle Bot is a great way for new players to learn how to play and practice.
- There are new features for the use of the 2X Multiplier: players are warned when their opponent is armed with 2X, and should someone use 2X against you, there is new sound effect for when a player has been “2 Timed”.
- Options for in-app purchases in the Swiggle Store has been simplified to include only three options: Turn Off Ads, Enhanced Play, and the addition of a Value Bundle that includes turning off ads, 2X and Peek at a discounted price.
- Players now have the option of accepting or declining new invitations from others to play a new game.
- There is a new option in the settings screen allowing players to turn off “your turn” and chat notifications.
- We have also fixed any bugs that have been reported.
“Some surprising feedback from Swiggle players was the polite reluctance to use 2X against other players”, said Swiggle inventor David Mair. “If they knew that their opponent had 2X, then they would use it all of the time, but they did not want to ‘two time’ someone who did not have that option. That player feedback inspired the addition of the 2X warning feature”.
Swiggle 2.0 is now available for free in the iTunes App Store and the Google Play app store.
- Swiggle in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/
- Swiggle on Google Play: https://play.google.com/
More About Swiggle
Swiggle (http://swiggleapp.com) is a truly unique game app filling a gap in the market created word puzzle game fatigue. It is intuitive; you play with “friends” but without the “words”. Swiggle plays like a familiar board game app, but instead of using letters and words, players connect game tiles to create “swiggly” wandering lines to score points. The most commonly used word from player feedback is “addictive”
Without letters, no common language is needed to play. Swiggle is truly international and can be played by, and against, anyone, anywhere in the world.
Swiggle © 2014 David Mair and Shore Digital. Swiggle is produced and supported by Shore Digital, a New Jersey LLC.
More About Shore Digital
Shore Digital Solutions (http://shoredigitalsolutions.com/)
Swiggle® is a registered trademark protected by international trademark and copyright law. Apple, iOS, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Corporation. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.