• Since the acquisition in 2013, Crispell-Snyder, Inc. has successfully transitioned under the GAI brand.
• GAI maintains five offices in Wisconsin—Green Bay, Lake Geneva, Milwaukee, Madison, and Mayville.
• GAI’s additional capacity and expertise in the Midwest allows the firm to provide current clients with expanded service offerings, while also competing for new markets.
• The firm now offers services such as environmental evaluation and permitting, community redevelopment, and water management to its Wisconsin clients.
• Staff in GAI’s Wisconsin offices not only benefit from the depth of the firms’ resources, but also the ability to tap numerous experts across the company to bring the best service to their clients.
• Since 2012, GAI Consultants has expanded its presence and service capabilities through the acquisition of six firms across the Northeast, Southeast, and Midwest.
• GAI Consultants has more than tripled its domestic presence during the past decade, and currently operates 28 offices nationwide, including five in Wisconsin.
• Daniel Snyder, P.E., Senior Director of Wisconsin Operations, GAI Consultants:
“Since becoming a member of the GAI family, we have been thrilled with our ability to engage our clients with broadened expertise and resources. In addition, new markets and clients have been opened that allow for our continued growth in Wisconsin.”
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter: http://twitter.com/