He also recently made headlines across the world when he was asked to perform suffocation tests on a sports holdall during the inquest into the death of former MI6 spy Gareth Williams.
Mr Faulding also advises the UK Government and has advised the FBI in search techniques.
The day will look at past cases and provide best practice around this challenging area.
Other topics considered include:
• Managing the forensic search during an investigation and devising an effective strategy
• Inside information about where and what to look for in a ‘no body’ murder case
• Common challenges and pitfalls and how to overcome them
• Legal aspects and court considerations
Cost: 1 delegate: £125.00 / 2 delegates: £220.00
• Workshop runs from 10.30am till 3pm (Registration starts at 10am)
• Certificates of attendance available
• Tea and coffee will be served on your arrival
How do book delegate places
Email the delegate name(s), email address(s), accounts payable email address and telephone number and invoice address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that many police forces/organisations will only pay our invoices if a purchase order number is included, please check with your accounts department. Payment can be made by credit card.
A booking confirmation will then be sent with an invoice for payment.
The Clare Foundation,
Wycombe Road, Saunderton,
Buckinghamshire. HP14 4BF.