L-SF40 Pick and Place Machine from DDM Novastar
- May 20, 2014 - KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. --
DDM Novastar, a leading U.S. manufacturer of SMT and PCB assembly equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new entry-level pick and place machine. The L-SF40 is a complete, affordable turnkey automatic pick and place system that can be put in production right out of the box. The system is managed by a full desktop Windows® computer with flat screen monitor. Key features include:
• Maximum board area: 13.5” x 22”
• Placement capability 0201 – SOIC – PLCC down to 20mil pitch.
• Placement rates up to 1800 cph
• Includes DDM Novastar's unique strip tape and loose component tray feeders
• System includes 4 position nozzle changer for most SMT component sizes
• Available convenient SuperStrip and tube feeders (optional)
• Designed, manufactured, and fully supported by DDM Novastar
To learn more about this groundbreaking new pick and place machine from DDM Novastar and view product literature, visit http://www.ddmnovastar.com/pick-and-place/automated-syste...
About DDM Novastar, Inc.
With over 24,000 SMT and PCB assembly systems sold, DDM Novastar is a leading USA manufacturer of OEM equipment for the short to medium run production environment. Since our introduction of the first Through Hole Leadforming and Component Counter products in 1982, DDM Novastar has remained an industry leading innovator. By offering our customers the most reliable, easy-to-operate, easy-to-service, and lowest total cost of ownership “turn-key”
SMT OEM systems available today, our commitment is to be your primary source for the most comprehensive range of solutions for prototyping, pilot manufacturing, and low to medium run high mix applications. DDM Novastar’s unparalleled array of stencil printers, automated pick and place, reflow and batch ovens, selective and wave solder equipment is backed by superior technical support and can accommodate the most demanding applications with absolute precision. For more information, visit www.ddmnovastar.com
or call +1.610.337.3050.