PRLog - May 20, 2014 - The Global Interventional Cardiology devices Market is expected to reach USD 26.06 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing global geriatric population base and the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases are expected to drive market demand over the next six years. Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures owing to shorter hospital stays and faster patient recovery times associated with them is also expected to enhance device demand. The introduction of technologically advanced products such as bio-absorbable stents exhibiting higher efficacies in terms of curbing re-stenosis prevalence is expected to be a key opportunity for market participants.
Grand View Research
Stents dominated the overall market in 2013, with revenue estimated at USD 10.31 billion. High price and usage rates associated with these products and the introduction of new products enabled with technological advancements, are some of the factors attributing to its large share.
The report “Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Analysis By Product (Catheters, PTCA Guidewires, Stents, Balloon Inflation Devices, PTCA Balloons) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Request free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Catheters were another key product segment in the market, with revenue estimated at over USD 1.50 billion in 2013. The introduction of new products exhibiting relatively higher efficacies such as angiography catheters is expected to drive catheter demand during the forecast period.
• North America was the largest regional market in 2013, accounting for over 33.0% of global revenue. The presence of high healthcare expenditures, patient awareness levels and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure are some of the factors accounting for its large revenue share.
• Asia Pacific interventional cardiology devices market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 8.5% from 2014 to 2020, owing to the presence of high unmet medical needs in countries with high economic development such as India and China
• Key industry participants include Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Medical Corporation, Medtronic Inc., B Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific Corporation and others.
Browse All Medical Devices Market Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global interventional cardiology devices market on the basis of product, application and region:
• Interventional Cardiology Devices Product Outlook
• Interventional Catheters
- IVUS Catheters
- Guiding Catheters
- Angiography Catheters
• PTCA Guidewires
- Drug Eluting Stents
- Bare Metal Stents
- Bio-Absorbable Stents
• Balloon Inflation Devices
• PTCA Balloons
- Cutting Balloons
- Scoring Balloons
- Drug Eluting Balloons
- Normal Balloons
• Interventional Cardiology Devices Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Market Analysis By Application (Industrial, Power Generation, Residential, Commercial and Transportation)
Drilling Fluids Market Analysis By Product (OBF, SBF, WBF) By Application (Offshore, Onshore) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519