“Clients recognize that we are offering them service and expertise that is valuable to their business, and we have client relationships that span more than five years,” said David Taber, CEO of SalesLogistix.
Unlike some AppExchange participants who use “vote inflation” techniques, the votes for SalesLogistix:
· Have no “double-counting”
· Reflect direct customer relationships – the rankings reflect no subcontracts or indirect relationships.
· Are from paying clients only.
· Do not include any training or mentoring clients.
· Reflect only Salesforce.com projects.
· Reflect a complete system build out or significant re-work of the client’s system.
In the history of SalesLogistix, only four client have “defected.”
The AppExchange is Salesforce.com’
About SalesLogistix Corporation
Since 2005, SalesLogistix Corporation has improved its clients’ sales, marketing, and customer service business processes that are the foundation of their profitable growth. SalesLogistix is a CRM management consultancy and certified salesforce.com integrator that configures, extends, and integrates salesforce.com systems with the rest of its clients’ Cloud infrastructure. Using a proprietary Agile methodology and best practices derived from years of executive experience, the firm molds salesforce.com to clients’ business processes, providing a true 360-degree operational view of customer relationships. Headquartered in California, SalesLogistix has over 125 clients in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Press Contact (US): David Taber +1 650.326.2626 ext 26 email@example.com
Salesforce.com and AppExchange are registered trademarks of Salesforce.com.