ePharma Hub is not just an online tool for companies to broadcast their presence, products and services but are dedicated to provide round the clock services related to the pharma & healthcare arena. By joining this group, companies can get access to basic elements like a wider pharmaceutical and healthcare market along with understanding the impact of changes and latest trends in the industry. It also facilitates in providing a positive healthcare environment with easier communication with users all over the universe which will in turn lead to increase in sales and profitability of all our members. On the other hand, consumers can be provided information about medicines and various practices by clinical research teams & manufacturers.
According to ePharma Hub team, “We look forward for pharmaceutical industry and health sector integration with consumers to increase sales and profitability. Social Media has become increasingly important, so is the ability to network with one another. Corporate marketing has become a discussion, with many channels of communication. The pharmaceutical industry has realized the potential for social media and significant developments are made regularly.”
Below are the advanced features provided by ePharma Hub:
· * Online chat integration
· * Regular newsfeed & updates
· * Drug information will be provided to members and consumers
· * Connect, communicate & transact with other businesses
· * Follow other companies
· * Online Marketing
· * Branding , advertising and publicity
· * Online buying & selling
· * Messages & notifications
· * Groups, forums, pages and webinars
· * Applications like events, notes, photos and videos
· * General features like Smartphone integration and subscriptions
ePharma Hub(www.epharmahub.com) is one of the World’s first pharmaceuticals marketplaces for buyers, sellers, manufacturers and consumers. ePharma plays a pivotal role by giving information on the advantages and disadvantages of medicines and offers services to businesses & individuals to solve their queries online, with the help of pharmacists and doctors.