The general approach of this book of philosophy remains same as any other philosophical book. But this book helps readers not only to know about the basic concept of Western Philosophy but also the problems of interpretation. Besides, this book is not only informative but also includes research work.
Author's objectives for writing this book are -
1. Make available western philosophy to the students and teachers of philosophy in short from.
2. The book can help those students to understand the details about western thinking who are going to western countries for higher studies.
3. About western philosophy there are many books in the market with a very difficult methodical language. So this is an attempt from author to solve out all the confused issues.
4. Not only for the graduation and post graduation the book is needful for the students of 11th & 12th standard also.
5. The book is necessary for competitive exam as well as research scholar in one hand, in another anyone who is interested in Philosophy may find this book readable. Keeping in mind about all the readers there is a vast use of language in this book. According to author sometimes it is too simple, where as somewhere it is technical also.
The book has been written in a simple language and serves many purposes. The Western Philosophy, the ideas behind it, thoughts and principles that guides and many other elements associated with it has been dealt by the author in an outstanding way. This books is a great piece of information to improve our knowledge and understanding of the core concept of philosophy. The author has made brilliant use of his knowledge about the subject in this book and has made it must read for everyone interested in exploring the subject of philosophy.
Book : Introduction to Western Hermeneutical Philosophy and Nyaya Dharshan
Author : Shridhar Akashkar
ISBN : 978-93-82792-
Price : Rs.210 .00
Publishing Date: May 2014
Publisher: Power Publishers