1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
One Image Inc Logo

One Image, Inc.’s Director of Marketing to Propel Growth

NASHVILLE, TN -- One Image, Inc.’s director of marketing is committed to opening new company offices across the country and to helping team members develop professionally while increasing their responsibilities for providing interactive services.

One Image, Inc
One Image, Inc
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - May 14, 2014 - PRLog -- Andrew comes to One Image, Inc. with extensive professional experience and an impressive educational background. After studying marketing at the University of Central Florida and Strayer University, he learned from leaders in the field how to meet challenges head-on and find ways to make great ideas work while designing and implementing innovative branding campaigns that produce high returns on clients’ investments.

Being highly involved in basketball during his college years led Andrew to develop an impressive work ethic, sharp focus, and dedication to leading teams toward achieving tough goals. His athletic career, coupled with constantly having to start over at new schools due to moving, helped him formulate his personal philosophy, “Life is only 10 percent what happens. The other 90 percent is how you respond to what happens. When obstacles come up, you have to overcome them.”

It is this positive attitude that Andrew brings to the office every day and which has been responsible for the firm’s continued growth as he coaches between 20 and 25 team members who he supervises. As director of marketing, Andrew manages the recruitment and hiring of talented individuals for the Nashville headquarters. He takes a lead role in motivating team members to exceed revenue goals and in providing constructive feedback on professional development. As he explained, “I must provide an influential base so my team can feed off of my enthusiasm and drive.”

Andrew applies all his talents to setting advertising campaign parameters, creating effective messages, and defining metrics. “While we’re creating programs that exceed our clients’ desires for reaching their target demographics, we’ll also be accelerating our own expansion,” Andrew said.

Expanding One Image, Inc.’s Reach and Marketing Expertise

Andrew has already begun working to meet his primary goal of setting up two new offices for One Image, Inc. Having relocated from Southern California, he has targeted San Diego as a promising new market for launching high-end campaigns that keep up with trends in the industry and generate measurable results for clients. A second expansion location will be named soon.

To ensure growth proceeds smoothly, Andrew will collaborate with the managers of the new offices to offer high-performing brand ambassadors individualized training, coaching and professional development opportunities. Junior team members will be given the resources and guidance they need to supplement their existing knowledge and skills. Success depends on constantly innovating, and constantly innovating depends on continually learning new technologies, attracting new clients, and entering new markets.

“We’ll be helping straight-forward, driven, and hard-hitting teammates achieve their personal and professional goals,” Andrew said. “If we want to grow, One Image, Inc. has no excuse for doing anything but helping people become the industry leaders we know they can be - the kind of professionals who can always turn negatives into positives.”

About One Image, Inc.

One Image, Inc. impeccably delivers innovative promotional services that meet the demands of large and small companies looking to share brand messages that extend their reach into new markets. The firm’s strategically planned advertising initiatives employ unique platforms to create strong mutually beneficial bonds with consumers from ideal demographics in ways that passive, impersonal television ads and billboards cannot. They specialize in providing dynamic, adaptive and crystal-clear onsite brand representation, with a strong track record for efficiently building large customer bases for clients seeking rapid growth.

One Image, Inc

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@oneimage-inc.com Email Verified
Source:One Image, Inc
Location:Nashville - Tennessee - United States
Industry:Advertising, Marketing
Tags:Marketing, "One Image, Inc, Nashville, Info@oneimage-inc.com
Verified Account Email Address
Verified Account Phone Number

Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “


Trending News...

Like PRLog?
Click to Share