Each day of the Blog Tour will feature and be sponsored by a vendor in the design world.
· Day 1 starts with a cocktail party at the DXV Showroom in the Flatiron District hosted by Hearst Publishing and Newell Turner, Editor in Chief of House Beautiful.
· Day 2 starts with a leisurely breakfast and a tour at Wanted Design, launched by Odile Hainaut and Claire Pijoulat. Heading over to the Kips Bay Decorator Show House, a luxury home in Manhattan, often referred to the Mansion on Madison, the New York Palace Hotel’s north wing.
· Day 3 includes an event at ICFF, the International Contemporary Furniture Fair with over 600 exhibitors.
· Day 4 will be a day of rest, with a leisurely stroll down the High Line and a trip to Ancient Baths at SoHo courtesy of the one and only Mr Steam. The evening private dinner with DXV CEO Jay Gould will be held at Bar Americain.
· Day 5 will feature the topic “From Runway to Runner – The Creative Process in Fashion & Design”. Cocktail hour will be hosted by Donghia who will share what is new in terms of furniture and Rubelli fabrics. Farewell dinner hosted by L’Ecole in SoHo, the restaurant of the International Culinary Center led by 60 chef-instructors.
“From Runway to Runner – The Creative Process in Fashion & Design” will be led by Jeffrey Johnson, Interior Designer with Jeffrey Design LLC and Will Arriaga, fashion event consultant. Special guests include Britt Bivens, Principal of Ace of Swords and Cristina Ottaviano, fashion designer.
Discussing and sharing details about the creative process in interior design and fashion, Johnson and Arriaga will talk about personal experiences of the creative process. Bloggers and VIP guests will have the opportunity to interact and learn from these top professionals. The conversation can be followed via Twitter #ModenusTalks and #BlogTourNYC May 19, 2014, 3:00pm – 5:00pm EST.
Social media for the Blog Tour includes Twitter (https://twitter.com/
About Jeffrey Johnson
Johnson, an Interior Designer has become recognized around the world as a social media expert and leader. Starting a blog in 2013, Johnson created a weekly blog showcasing design styles, products and resources. The blog quickly became recognized by major brands, skyrocketing Johnson to worldwide status. The blog is also a resource for his clients to view new styles in the design industry and often being the first to see the new products launched in the market.
About Jeffrey Design, LLC
Founded in 2008, Jeffrey Design LLC is one of the most sought after and dynamic interior design firms. With residential and commercial expertise services include color consultation, space planning, style consultation, interiors, exteriors, remodeling and freshening up. A design firm where the client is the first priority, Jeffrey Design, LLC, strives for all clients to be so thrilled with the outcome, they have to tell EVERYONE about it. For more information about Jeffrey Design LLC, visit http://jeffreydesignllc.com