“Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar is honored to receive this prestigious award,” says Sam Samaan, General Manager. “It shows our continued dedication to providing an exceptional experience to our customers.” Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar is a three time recipient of the Pride of Jaguar Award.
Paul Rusnak opened his first Jaguar dealership in 1978. The dealership moved to Pasadena in 1986 and continues to serve Pasadena and Los Angeles owners.
Pride of Jaguar winners are retailers who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence and the Jaguar brand. Sixteen Jaguar retailers were selected based upon being top performers in three core business categories; customer advocacy, sales, and business excellence.
“The Pride of Jaguar award annually honors those select retailers who exceeded expectations in excellent customer services, top sales performance, and stand out in overall business excellence. These retailers are a reflection of the Jaguar brand and vital elements in Jaguar's continued success," says Joe Eberhardt, President & CEO of Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC.
Jaguar North America has a network of 163 retailers across the U.S.
For more information on Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar, visit www.jaguar.rusnakonline.com
# # #
Jaguar is a premier manufacturer of luxury sedans and sports cars offering unparalleled design with tremendous performance. The company's vision throughout its storied history has been simple: To produce beautiful, fast cars that are desired the world over. Jaguar strives to provide a world class ownership experience to every owner. Today's Jaguar lineup consists of the XJ luxury sedan, XF sports sedan, the XK Coupe and Convertible sports cars and the two-seater F-TYPE. Jaguar designs, engineers and manufactures exclusively in the United Kingdom, at the Castle Bromwich manufacturing plant in the British Midlands. Jaguar is fully engaged with sustainability initiatives and social concerns with continuous involvement in environmental and community programs. For more information visit the official Jaguar website at http://www.jaguarusa.com.
About Jaguar Land Rover
• The United States is one of the leading global markets for both Jaguar and Land Rover
• Jaguar Land Rover employs 25,000 people and sells vehicles in 170 countries around the world
• Jaguar Land Rover has two state of the art engineering and design facilities and three advanced manufacturing plants in the UK
• Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey in the United States, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has offices across the USA
• Jaguar Land Rover is represented by more than 330 independently operated retail outletsin the USA