According to “India Natural Gas Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the Indian natural gas market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 26% during 2014-19. The demand for natural gas is majorly driven by power generation segment, due to increasing gas based power plants and availability of natural gas to existing plants, which are currently operating below the design capacity. The LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) terminal at Dahej, Gujarat operated by PLL (Petronet LNG Limited) is the largest LNG importing destination in the country. The terminal capacity has been recently expanded to 10 MMTPA (Million Metric Tons Per Annum) from 5 MMTPA. The operations at PLL’s recently commissioned Dhabol and Kochi terminals have also commenced. The capacity of Hazira Terminal, operated by Hazira LNG & Port, has also been expanded to 5 MMTPA. New terminals have been planned by companies such as PLL, GSPC and GAIL at Ganagavaram, Mundra and Paradip, respectively. “India Natural Gas Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following particulars:
• India Natural Gas Market (http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/
• Segment Analysis – Domestic Natural Gas Production, Coalbed Methane, LNG imports
• Regional & Application Market Analysis by Consumption Volume
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of natural gas market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with natural gas players, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/
Related Reports : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India : +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US : 1-866-279-8368
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/