- Stonefield Query for Sage 300 now works with Sage 300 version 6.2 and earlier.
- A new chart type is now available: Donut, which is similar to Pie but with a hole in the middle.
- The default settings for a new chart give it a more modern appearance, such as flat rather than 3-D and better colors.
- You can now define a chart with a second values field; this field is charted as a second series against the right axis.
- The Output each group as a separate file and Output each group as a separate email options (http://stonefieldquery.com/
- The Filter Condition (http://stonefieldquery.com/
- The Add timestamp to file name setting is now available even when Erase file after email sent setting is turned on in the Output page (http://stonefieldquery.com/
- A new output type is now available: Microsoft Word (*.docx), which creates Word 2007 or later files. The former Microsoft Word (*.doc) output type was renamed to Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc) so you can tell them apart. The docx format is preferred as it's more accurate.
- The Check for Updates (http://stonefieldquery.com/
- You can now change settings in the Format page of the Field Properties dialog for numeric fields in columns of cross-tab reports.
- The prompts in the Email page of the Options dialog have been changed to reflect the fact that SMTP is the preferred setting since MAPI can be unreliable, especially when emailing a scheduled report.
- There are now relationships between the Purchase Orders Invoices and Accounts Payable Vendors tables, between the Accounts Receivable Receipts/Adjustments and Adjustment G/L Distributions tables, and between the Return Material Authorization Details and RMA Kitting Details tables.
- You can now report on the Unit Price and Quantity fields in the Accounts Receivable Recurring Charge Details table.
- You can now edit a formula in step 2 of the report wizards when Application View is used.
Visit Stonefield Software's New website to download the latest version.
Stonefield Software Inc., the makers of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence database reporting solutions since 1991.
With the end-user in mind, Stonefield Query enables businesses to deliver end-user self-service ad hoc reporting to customers and/or internal users. Stonefield Query can report on virtually any database, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, Visual FoxPro, Pervasive, IBM DB2, MySQL, and more.
Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver BI reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SME’s.