- May 12, 2014 - SOUTHFIELD, Mich. -- SOUTHFIELD, MI May 1, 2014:
Ron Williams, Managing Partner of the Southeast Michigan Based Firm, Ron Williams Partners, LLP™ announces formation and appointment of the firm’s first Board of Directors. Ron Williams Partners, LLP™ is a CMA & Business Advisory Firm dedicated to meeting the needs of today's growing businesses. Currently they service clients within the Small & Middle-market sectors within the following states with plans for national and inter-national expansion; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Unlike traditional business advisory firms their management accounting techniques coupled with proprietary strategies serves businesses in a variety of industries by assisting clients in maintaining competitive advantages while becoming market leaders.
Mr. Ron Williams will assume the role of Board Chairman effective July 01, 2014., Mr. Damon Hodge
- VP Commercial Lending at Liberty Bank, Mrs. Jackie Guisti
- VP and Chief Human Resource Officer at Champion Homes, Mr. John Taylor
– Senior Manager of Supplier Diversity at Delphi, Mr. Brandon Yntema
- Production Manager at Rexam PLC and Mr. Allen Venable
– Owner of Venable Law, LLC will assume the key roles on The Board of Directors. The team will work collaboratively to strengthen the firm’s presence, brand and value. For more information on the firm visit their website at www.ronwmspartners.com