allU.S. Credit Union Launches “Calling All Pets” Photo Contest
In Conjunction with National Pet Month This May
SALINAS, CA (April, 2014) Are you proud of your pet? Do you think they belong on the pet runway? In conjunction with National Pet Month, allU.S. Credit Union will give you a chance to make your pet a star. Starting May 1st you can submit photos of your pet “celebrity”
It’s easy to enter:
· Just submit your snaps on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
· Or post on Pinterest with hashtag #alluslovespets
· Add a caption to your photo submission
allU.S. Credit Union will post all entries on their Facebook, Pinterest and Google+ pages. Pictures will be accepted through May 31st. Then, we’ll kick off a week of voting on June 1st . Ten photo finalists will be posted on a gallery page on the allU.S. website where voting will take place. The three photos with the most votes will win.
Three winners will be featured in our Summer Quarterly Newsletter “Our Best Friends” and will also receive a Tail Wagging Overnight Stay Package at the Hofsas House in Carmel-by-the-
For more information about allU.S. Credit Union or the “Calling All Pets” contest go to www.alluscu.com.
Background on National Pet Month:
May is National Pet Month, a time to reflect on the importance of pets and pet ownership. Pets bring a lot of joy into people’s lives. However, like so many of life’s everyday joys, it’s easy to take pets for granted.
National Pet Month began over twenty years ago. It started in England, where it is celebrated in April instead of May. Pet Month, in both countries, has five specific goals.
•Promote the Benefits of Pet Ownership •Support Pet Adoption •Promote Responsible Pet Ownership •Increase public awareness of services available from professionals who work with animals. •Raise awareness of the role, value and contribution to society of service animals.
Background on allU.S. Credit Union:
Americans have grown increasingly tired of feeling small inside big banks. They appreciate the security and convenience of a large financial institution, but crave the personalized customer service of a community-oriented credit union.
Now they can experience both. allU.S. Credit Union offers the personalized service seen at traditional, not-for-profit credit unions while providing access to important financial products, technology innovations and more than 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide.
For more than 63 years, allU.S. Credit Union has been investing in the future of Monterey County. They are a credit union that is all about personal service, helping families navigate their financial needs. According to Patrick Redo, CEO of allU.S. Credit Union, “At allU.S. Credit Union you are a member not a customer. We believe that when it comes to the way we serve and interact with our members, everything matters.”
The differences between allU.S. and large banks are clear. AllU.S. attracts members, or stakeholders, while banks recruit customers. AllU.S. is a not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution with benefits passed down to its members, while banks are corporatized, profit-first institutions with a declared goal of making money for company stockholders.
In short, allU.S. Credit Union is positively different.
· AllU.S. provides its members with a safe place to save and borrow at reasonable rates. Members enjoy lower rates on credit cards, home equity loans, mortgages, auto loans, and personal loans. At the same time they experience higher rates for savings, checking, money market accounts and CDs.
· When you do business with allU.S., you’re an owner. When allU.S. makes a profit, it directly benefits the membership. Its goal is to create wealth for its members and the community in which they live — right here in Monterey County.
· Like banks, allU.S. Credit Union insures its holdings, offering the peace of mind that its members deserve. At the same time, all loan decisions are made in the local branch, and the small staff knows its members and addresses their individual needs and concerns.
· This growing membership enjoys perks such as personalized service and free checking, while feeling secure that their money is safe and working for their future. Once they join it becomes obvious: allU.S. is indeed positively different.
· It’s allU.S. in action … positively unique, positively caring, positively essential for the financial well being of its members.
AllU.S., formerly Monterey County Employees Credit Union, was formed in 1950 to provide services to the employees of Monterey County and their families. Since then it has expanded its field of membership to include a select number of employer groups. It has now changed its name and currently serves thousands of members from the Salinas Valley to the Monterey Peninsula.