- The highest percentage of business travelers' spend '15 min or less' at duty paid airport retail outlets during 2014.
- For majority of business travelers, shopping at airport retail stores was 'less than 5%' of total shopping during 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- 'Renowned brands at discounted prices' and 'competitive prices' are key factors motivating business travelers to purchase at airport retail stores.
- 96% of business travelers' prefer global brands for 'perfumes, cosmetics and personal care' products.
This report examines business travelers' opinion about the current trends in airport retailing and their retrospective effect on the marketing activities and business expansion plans adopted by the retailers. Furthermore, it analyses preferred business travel destinations, shopping frequency, purchasing pattern, and average expenditure. In addition, the report examines time spent, brand preferences, as well as browsing frequency pattern of global business travelers.
For More Details Click on this Link:- http://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/
Table of Content:-
- Business Travelers' Air Travel Destinations
- Business Travelers' Average Time Spent at Airport Retail Outlets
- Business Travelers' Average Shopping Frequency at Airport Retail Stores
- Business Travelers' Percentage Volume of Shopping at Airport Retail Stores
- Business Travelers' Purchasing Pattern at Airport Retail Stores
- Business Travelers' Average Expenditure at Airport Outlets
- Business Travelers' Expenditure on Product Categories
- Business Travelers' Planned Change in Shopping Expenditure at Airport Retail Stores
For More Details on Related Reports 1 Click on this Link: http://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/
For More Details on Related Reports 2 Click on this Link: http://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/
JSBmarketresearch is one of the most significant databases of online market researches and intelligence reports and services. The online portal for marketing
research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert insights and exposure on global companies, industries, products and trends.