• Take a selfie of your self at work, then
• Go to our Facebook page Manage Naturally
• Post your selfie with a caption saying what kind of work you do
• Like the Page
• Or send the selfie and caption by twitter to @managenaturally
• OR just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• And we will paste it on a special page on our site managenaturally.com so the world can see what kind of real work real people do. BUT HURRY: Offer only good until May 31,2014 for the book.
And in return, Dan, a former Ritz Carlton Chef, will send you a link to get a FREE copy of his book Recipe Free, What I learned in Kitchens about Working. “After all, over half our waking life happens at work: why shouldn’t we celebrate what we do?”
ManageNaturally.com is a website and blog dedicated to exploring ways to bring joy back into the workplace, through its online training resource, the Uncorporate Academy, and free weekly secrets, and unusual blog posts based on more than four decades helping the people who work in small to medium businesses thrive. he first in a Business Communication Skills series; Learn better listening skills, the first step in effective business communication:
Dan Strongin, the man behind ManageNaturally.com explains, “I was a great worker but a terrible manager until one day I had an moment that changed my life. What if all I had seen, and all I had been taught about how to work had never been tested, and wasn’t true? Since that day, almost 40 years ago, I have been challenging so called “common wisdom,” and putting it to the test where the rubber meets the road, in real workplaces run by real people, not alternative scenarios on spreadsheets. And what I have learned is amazing, and I created my site and the Uncorporate Academy to help share what and how I learned it, so you can learn it to!
Managenaturally.com helps people solve work problems to grow well-run workplaces driven by pride and joy in work, since 1996.
Santa Rosa, CA
408 512 1086