There are many methods out there that promise you to cure your acne: cosmetics, ointments, antibiotics or herb, less or more effective. I don’t like claims such as “guaranteed”
There is a quality and mainly natural strategy to healing acne in this new book. It doesn’t promise dramatic results in as little as 24 hours, nor does it vow to perform miracles in a week or two. It will, however, guide you and help you to clean your skin and your whole body from the inside out. It offers a complete, yet simple, guide to all-natural tools for eliminating acne—no more exhausting doctor’s visits, prescription drugs, side effects, label reading and cosmetics testing, no more crazy expenses and no more Bag Over Head!
Natural is simply gentle. Your body experiences enough aggression from your daily personal and work stresses, polluted environment, wrong food and chemicals we put into it voluntarily or involuntarily. Even if you have very severe acne on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders, healing is possible. Acne is not a way of life; it is curable for any gender, age or race. A real cure means that you take care of the real problems once and they go away forever.
You will learn how to:
· Cure your acne within 3-4 months for good
· Eliminate inflammations, redness, blackheads and excessive oiliness
· How to apply the cleaning “tools” instead of just using them
· Detoxify your body; help your liver and kidneys work properly again; clean your intestines
· Save tons of money on drugs and cosmetics
· Avoid chemicals from commercial products; avoid mistakes
· Save your valuable time and energy visiting doctors
· Feel better; look better; regain your confidence
· Improve the quality of your life significantly
With only a few minutes a day, you’ll be able to reclaim your health, your body and that overall great feeling of walking proudly with a glowing, smiling face very soon: BAG Over HEAD: Acne Treatment - Natural And Effective (http://www.amazon.com/
For more great tips how to reclaim your health and your spirit, visit Jana’s blog (http://www.janatalavaskova.com/#!