“There are forces at work in our country that seek to undermine our freedoms,” said Jan Horne, “Restoring Our Promise” CEO. “There are certain questions that need to be asked, such as ‘Has this ever happened to countries before us? What does Socialism look like from a practical point of view? How does it affect the lives of those who live it day to day?’ We have testimony of those that have lived it, so let’s openly discuss topics such as healthcare, education, wealth, and media propaganda.”
Moderated by Rich Thompson, the founder and CEO of Americpublic Partners, these 11 respected speakers will share their unique prospective to enlighten and provoke dialogue:
· John Eidsmoe – As a constitutional attorney, he has successfully litigated court cases involving First Amendment religious freedom and has defended home education and Christian schools, as well as championing the rights of students and teachers to study the Bible in public schools. Eidsmoe holds five degrees in law, theology and political science.
· Kevin Shipp – Former program manager for the Department of State Anti-Terrorism Assistance Program, Shipp was one of the most widely experienced officers in the CIA. He is the author of From the Company of Shadows.
· Ismael Hernandez – He is an ex-Marxist Leninist in Puerto Rico, as his father was the founding member of the Socialist Party in the country. His mother helped him see the other side of things and eventually Hernandez moved to America and renounced his affiliation to Marxism.
· Richard Gruetter – He founded the non-profit foundation Preserve Our Constitution in 2000. He has been studying our founding values and history along with our founding documents and intent from founder quotes, Federalist Papers, Blackstone’s Commentary, Justice Story’s Commentary, and many more original sources.
· Kitty Werthmann – Born in Austria during Adolf Hitler’s regime, she has first-hand knowledge on losing freedoms slowly over time until it’s too late.
· Bladlee Dean – He is a nationally-syndicated radio host on Sons of Liberty Radio and weekly columnist for more than 35 conservative media outlets. Dean founded Sons of Liberty, Inc., a non-profit organization that specializes in reaching America’s next generation with the principles of morality, true freedom and personal responsibility.
· Other speakers include Michael Daugherty, Oleg Ivutin, Angela Bean, James Rust and Mary Grabar.
The doors will open at 11:30am. In addition to the speakers throughout the day, Bradlee Dean (3:40pm) and John Eidsmoe(8pm)