PRLog - May 1, 2014 - TORONTO -- Full Compass Guides is proud to present it's latest book, "Real Havana: Explore Cuba Like A Local and Save Money". The book is a true masterpiece and has been described by industry professionals as the #1 travel guide for information about Cuban culture.
Real Havana is not a regular tourist guide. It's not just a list of tourist destinations and attraction. In Real Havana, you will discover authentic, local places, which are hidden to most tourists. And you will learn how to save money in Havana too.
In the guide, you will learn about:
- Authentic Cuban cuisine and affordable Havana restaurants.
- Low-priced markets, shops and entertainment options.
- Maps of Havana and the suburbs – Get out of the city and EXPLORE!
- Instructions on using communal taxis particulares and all the major routes.
- Contact info and reviews of over 30 casa particular apartments in Vedado.
- Fascinating, offbeat places which are hidden from foreigners.
- Hundreds of tips on saving money while in Havana.
- How to avoid the most common tourist scams.
As a BONUS, this book includes the “Cheap Casa Particular Guide” which has listings and reviews of over 30 apartments and rooms to rent in the Vedado neighborhood of Havana. These accommodations have been hand selected out of the thousands available in Havana. They are not only the most affordable, but they are also among the cleanest, best maintained, and best located. Most are priced at only $20 per night!
Learn about the REAL HAVANA. Don't be just another tourist; with the Real Havana guide, you will be a Cuban explorer! Get more info and download a free Mini-Guide at http://bestcubaguide.com/