In his Medium.com post (https://medium.com/
"I started the podcast because I wanted to interview my heroes. My app business was just a side business and I wanted to figure out how I could make it into a sustainable business. Through interviewing over 150 app developers I've learned a ton and I'm pouring all that knowledge into this app," says Steve P. Young.
Mr. Young explains the three problems he sees with the current iPhone camera app:
1) The need for a button to take a picture
2) The last photo taken is too small
3) Key functions such as the flash are too far away from the picture taking button
oSnap is completely gestured based and users can:
- Shake to flip the camera
- Swipe to adjust the flash
- Tap and hold to focus
- Swipe down from the very top to access your picture gallery
oSnap will launch at a discount price of $0.99 (reg. $1.99) and be available to download Wednesday, May 7th.
If you’d like a pre-release version please email email@example.com.