Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg
6 rue Fort Niedergrünewald
Quartier Européen Nord, Plateau de Kirchberg
The two day conference as always will bring together key industry stakeholders from the utilities industry, TSOs, DNOs, EES application developers and owners, as well as manufacturers to discuss the roadmap to monetizing energy storage: creating new business models and platforms for new entrants in the race to accelerate the technology push of various EES systems.
The conference will have a heavy focus on case study examples of EES projects across the globe, discussing how they overcame challenges such as costs, lifecycle, safety and many other obstacles to development & deployment.
Key Topics Include:
· - Current Opportunities & Challenges in Energy Storage
· - Latest Policy & Legislation on ES
· - Business Case Models for ES Development & Deployment
· - Technology Push: Barriers & Opportunities
· - Incorporating EES into the Strategic Blueprint of Grid Operators
· - Technology Case Studies: Mechanical Systems
· - Case Studies: Electrochemical, Chemical & Thermal Applications
· - Smart End-Use of Storage: Smart Grids, Smart Houses & Microgrids
To receive more information & registration please call +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or