Business and technology professionals who attend this premier gathering will come away with solid insights on managing connected devices, getting beyond the mobile app, using mobile cloud to remain competitive, and using mobile cloud to elevate performance.
Register now at http://www.computer.org/
* Nick Brown, Senior Vice President, Mobile Strategy, SAP
* Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
* Kit Colbert, CTO of End-User Computing at VMware
* Bernard Golden, Vice President of Strategy, ActiveState
* Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
* Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
* Frank Ingari, CEO, NaviNet
* Yoram Mizrachi, CTO & Founder, Perfecto Mobile
* George Reese, Executive Director, Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
* Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
Pick up the actionable insights and knowledge you need to deliver the competitive advantage in these diverse areas:
* Driving mobile strategy in an enterprise environment
* Managing a portfolio of mobile applications
* Using mobile applications to leverage new IT architectures
* Improving synchronization of data
* Ensuring reliability and scalability
* Increasing ease of integration
* Controlling mission-critical data, and
* Implementing anytime-anywhere access to applications and collaborative services.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-