Owner Jason Culbreth is hosting a variety of interactive workshops to expose the community to martial arts, fitness, and their benefits.
Jason explains: “I have been teaching my wife self-defense because I want her to be confident that she can defend herself if she had to. Most women only seek to learn self -defense after they have been attacked. We need to be proactive.”
John Telford adds: “You would be surprised what women under duress are capable of when provided with the tools. This workshop will be eye-opening and empowering to all women attending. I am excited!”
Women of all ages are invited to participate in this fun and free interactive workshop.
The 75 minute class will cover these 5 important topics:
· How to immediately interpret your surroundings
· How your posture can make you a target
· 3 common mistakes to avoid
· Learn 10 simple, yet effective, self-defense techniques all women should know
· The #1 thing you should do in every self-defense situation
Everyone interested should visitwww.forgednc.com to reserve their place.