PRLog - April 24, 2014 - For more than a century and a half stabile has produced innovative, precision-made tools for the construction industry.
Stabila LD520 Laser Distance Meter
Measuring and layout is high risk. Stabila produces accurate and durable tools that meet that demand. Stabila measuring tools perform better than advertised and eliminate rework, speed production and improve profits.
Lascolaser.com is very excited to present the new Stabila LD-520 Laser Distance Meter, with digital point finder, it is ideal for outdoor measuring on all construction sites. Designed for real jobsite use, the LD-520 meets tough IP54 standards for dust and water. The LD-520 features Bluetooth Smart 4.0 enabling communication to the latest Apple, IPhone and IPad devices. This is a major step in improving the workflow of anyone that needs the to document and exchange data wirelessly from a construction site to the office.
Stabila 520 Features Include:
• Digital target locator with 4x zoom to measure distances up to 600 feet.
• 2.4” color display
• High image resolution – pin sharp images even in sun light
• Bluetooth Smart 4.0 offers simple data exchange with IPhone or Ipad.
• New Stabila measurer App lets you insert measurements directly into photos or drawings.
• 360º inclination sensor for flexible measurement from any position (Display ± 180º)
• Built-in calculator lets you multiply or divide measurements data by fixed values
• Professional measurement accuracy, typical ± 1.0MM
• IP54 protection against rain and dust.
• Robust, impact-resistant housing with shock-absorbing soft grip cover.
About Lasco Laser & Instrument Company
LASCO Inc. has been serving the construction industry since 1975. We are the leading source for construction lasers, laser distance meters, surveying instruments, automatic machine control systems and supplies for the entire construction industry. We are proud to represent names like Laser Alignment, Chicago Steel Tape, Leica Geosystems, Sokkia, Stabila, Agatec, David White, Pacific Laser Systems, and Crain to name just a few.
For more information contact:
Dan Hill, Lasco Laser & Instrument Company
Toll Free (US/Canada): 866-374-5428 Tel: 616-949-5070 or DHill@lascolaser.com
Visit http://www.lascolaser.com or http://www.laser-
Name: Lasco Laser & Instrument Company.
Address: 3220 Jefferson Ave SE
City: Grand Rapids