Can the chemical modification technologies be able to compete with sustained-release (SR) formulations?
What would be the key advantages of peptide conjugation vs SR formulations for half-life extension?
Are there specific situations where conjugation brings something that SR formulation cannot achieve?
The two-day conference focusing on optimisation, extending the half-life and assessing alternative technologies in peptide analysis will feature 15 leading speakers to include:
· Thomas Vorherr, Director Peptide Discovery, Novartis Pharma AG
· David Price, Senior Director, Pfizer
· Vincenzo Abbate,Research Associate, Kings College London
· Dinesh V. Patel, President and CEO, Protagonist Therapeutics Inc.
· Annette Friebe, Head, Late Discovery, Nexigen GmbH
· Christophe Bonny, CSO, Bicycle Therapeutics
· Doug Treco,President and CEO, Ra Pharmaceuitcals
Full event information can be found at http://www.smi-
Notes to editor
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168.
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at www.smi-online.co.uk
Follow @SMIpharm today to get the latest pharma event updates on twitter