Buy this report "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2013" at a Special discounted rate of 20%.
This report is a thorough analysis of Hong Kong's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- In 2012, Hong Kong HNWIs held 39.8% (US$452 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is above the worldwide norm of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$648 billion by 2017, when they will account for 37.3% of total HNWI assets.
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for 59.6% of the foreign assets of Hong Kong HNWIs.
- It was followed by North America with 18.3%, Europe with 11.8%, Latin and South America with 6.1%, the Middle East with 2.5% and Africa with 1.9%.
- The share of foreign assets that Hong Kong HNWIs allocated to the Asia-Pacific region increased marginally from 57.7% in 2008 to 59.6% in 2012. The allocation is expected to increase over the forecast period to reach 61.8% by 2017, as there is huge potential in emerging economies such as China and India.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/