The Unfair Advantage Automotive Mastermind Group is unique because it's NOT a conference, it's NOT a convention and it's NOT a Twenty Group...it's an automive event like you've never experienced before. It's a "members only" mastermind group that meets 3 times a year in Charlotte, NC where the topics and conversations are controlled by its members and moderated by Tracy Myers and Troy Spring.
Tracy and Troy aren't hands off automotive consultants who haven't sold a car in more than 20 years or vendors pushing their latest product. They are in the trenches of the automotive industry every day. Between them, they've helped their Teams sell more than forty thousand cars and they've controlled annual ad budgets of more than one million dollars.
So who attends the UAAMG meetings?
Dealer Principals, General Sales Managers, Sales Managers, Used Car Managers, Internet Sales Managers, BDC Managers, Automotive Sales Prosand Service Directors from new and used car dealerships from all over the United States and Canada. Now, because of the partnership between the Unfair Advantage Automotive Mastermind Group and the CIADA, members of the Carolinas Independent Automobile Dealers Association are strongly encouraged to apply for membership.
Auto industry professionals who have wanted an unfair advantage over their competition have been applying for membership into this exclusive club. Now all CIADA members have an unique opportunity to apply for a FREE 12 month membership into the group. The next meeting is June 8-9 and 10th, 2014 in Charlotte, NC and all CIADA members are enourgaed to apply. Visit http://www.UnfairAdvantageMastermind.com for more information or to apply.
IF your membership is accepted, you will receive AT NO COST TO YOU:
1) Three 2 1/2-day closed-door LIVE Unfair Advantage Mastermind events during the year. ($12,000 Value) - At those events, every member will get the chance to share their biggest business successes and challenges. You’ll benefit from feedback from everyone in the group, including our very own Dealer Advisory Council, on how to solve your problems. Of course, you’ll also learn loads by taking part in discussions as each participant shares their successes, challenges and ideas with the group.
2) Live monthly Q&A call where you can address any challenges you are facing. ($499 Value) - This gives you personal access to Tracy Myers and Troy Spring – as well as participation from other members – to get the highest possible value as a mastermind member.
3) Live monthly topic call with Tracy Myers, Troy Spring and other members ($499 Value) - This will give you access to leading-edge thinking and strategies to propel your business forward.
4) You will be assigned a Personal Concierge so that you can get immediate attention when you need assistance. (PRICELESS!)
EXCLUSIVE members-only access to our private Unfair Advantage Google Group. (PRICELESS!)
5) Opportunity to be a Beta-Team member for any and all new products developed. (PRICELESS!)
6) One year membership into America’s Most “Liked”. ($999 Value)
7) EXTREME discounts on products and services offered by our Preferred Vendor Partners. (PRICELESS!)
8) An EXCLUSIVE CIADA/UAAMG Members Only Shirt! (Just Plain COOL!)
The BIG Question: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST CIADA MEMBERS? Any CIADA member who applies and membership is accepted, they'll get this $14,000.00+ value for NOTHING. Everything listed above PLUS meals and snacks at the event and all they have to do is pay for their room. In addition, they can bring additional Team members or key employees for only $199. per person to cover the cost of the food.
Radio Talk Show host, Sean Moffett, said: "Without exception, the Unfair Advantage Automotive Mastermind Group meeting is the best automotive event I've ever attended."
Best selling author Bob Burg said: "What a terrific event!"
CIADA Executive Director John Brown said: "Any time dealers can learn from each other, that’s real value."
CIADA members are encouraged to apply for membership today at http://www.unfairadvantagemastermind.com/
About The Carolias Independent Automobile Dealers Association:
Tracy E. Myers
Tracy E. Myers