This report is a thorough analysis of Argentina's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Argentina HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Argentinian HNWIs held 36.0% (US$57 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$84 billion by 2018, accounting for 34.1% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Latin America accounted for 49.3% of Argentinian HNWIs’ foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 24.9%, Asia-Pacific with 11.7%, Europe with 10.6%, Africa with 2.0% and the Middle East with 1.4%.
- Argentinian HNWI allocations to Latin America increased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 43.0% in 2009 to 49.3% in 2013. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in Latin America to 51.7% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
About Author Bio: I am working with a market research company which provides market research reports , company profiles, custom research, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, online databases and the report on "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Argentina 2014" etc. Through our industry analysis you can identify opportunities, analyze the requirements of the customers and study the competition sector wise.