With several ICT providers in online business investing by developing new datacenters and forging strategic partnerships with strong local participants, India is hosting one of the most interesting markets for cloud computing .
This study provides you with more detailed information on the current scenario and future perspectives of the cloud computing market in India, presenting the 2012 market size and revenue forecasting to 2017.
The research is on about drivers and restraints, presenting the fundamental regional factors which established data protection norms which were needed by all providers. Three predictions concluded the research.
1. In the next two years, Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and platform as a service (PaaS) will experience rapid growth.
2. Security is currently Indian companies' biggest concern which limits them from sending their information to the cloud. Established data protection norms that must be followed by all providers.
3. Following these actions will create a better sense of security among buyers. Vendors have also started investing in local data centers.
4. The main aspect pushing Indian companies to cloud computing is cost reduction, changing investments from capital expenditure (CAPEX) to operational expenditure (OPEX).
Key Topics Covered:
· Executive Summary
· Market Overview
· Total Cloud Computing Market
· External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
· Forecasts and Trends
· The Last Word
· The Frost & Sullivan Story
For more information, visit http://www.mensagam.com/
MenSagam specializes in creating, monitoring and managing online marketing campaigns for higher education institutions. Our team are updated with the latest tactics and trends and constantly tries out new strategies for clients which can help schools achieve their recruitment and retention goals. MenSagam also offers other services which includes social media management, search engine marketing, content creation and distribution and reputation management. For more information on their services, visit http://www.mensagam.com/