Unhappy to pay for IOS(TM) software on the IPhone(TM) or IPad(TM) that is taken for granted as free on Linux? Don't want to re-implement Linux software on IOS(TM). QMole is the answer.
QMole is designed to support the following use cases:
- A parallel to Cydia’s alternative to Apple’s App Store for “jailbroken”
- A platform for a Linux vendor to pulish GNU Linux applications on the IPad
- An organisation providing exisiting Linux applications to their travelling rather than re-implementing for the IOS(TM).
1) X11 Linux graphics support
2) A tiling window manager
3) Integrated software development system
3) Virtual desktop support
4) A graphical file manager
5) Stock Linux application bundle
A detailed description of the capabilities of QMole may be found here:
Author of QMole