To enroll, go to www.tbcs.org/
Camps are already filling up fast and some are close to capacity. If you are wondering what sets Bear Creek apart, here are five reasons to choose Bear Creek’s Summer Camp for your camper:
1. Bear Creek offers the largest number and greatest variety of camps on the Eastside – with 70 camps to choose from, there is something for everyone. Just to name a few: Soccer, Basketball, Paintball, Fencing, iPad Clay Animation, Engineering with LEGO®, Origami, Greek, Mandarin Chinese, Latin, Cooking, Babysitting, Chess, and Video Game Programming. Go to www.tbcs.org/
2. All of our camps are taught by experienced, qualified, and inspiring teachers and coaches who are passionate about what they do and love working with students.
3. Virtually all of our camps are held at our Redmond Campus on Union Hill. This is a truly fabulous venue offering top-notch athletics, arts, and classroom facilities.
4. All ages are welcome! Students entering preschool through high school are invited to sign up.
5. Your child will have a blast! Our goal is to provide an exceptional, experiential education in a fun and nurturing environment that will enable students to discover and pursue their passions.
For more information about Bear Creek Summer Camp, please contact James Woollard, Camp Director, at email@example.com or 425-898-1720 ext. 401.
About The Bear Creek School
Founded in 1988, in Redmond, Washington, The Bear Creek School is an independent classical Christian school that believes only when faith, mind, and heart are fed together can someone experience the fullness of education, which produces leaders who think well and are compelled to engage the world.
The school serves students from the greater Eastside and is housed on four campuses. Redmond Campus on Union Hill serves kindergarten to grade 12 students and Valley Campus, also in Redmond, serves preschool to grade 5 students. Bear Creek has two Early Childhood campuses in Woodinville and Sammamish serving preschool and prekindergarten students. The Bear Creek School is accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities, and the Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools.