allU.S. Credit Union Launches “Family in Nature” Photo Contest
In Conjunction with Keep America Beautiful Month This April
SALINAS, CA (March, 2014) In conjunction with Keep America Beautiful Month, allU.S. Credit Union invites Monterey County Residents to submit photos of you and your family enjoying the outdoors. “We’
Research shows that kids and families who unplug and spend time in nature have less stress and do better at school and work. To inspire you to get out and enjoy all that is beautiful during Keep America Beautiful Month in April, allU.S. is running a “Family In Nature” photo contest.
It’s easy to enter:
· Just submit your snaps on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
· Or post on Pinterest with hashtag #allusnature
· Make sure to explain where you are and what you are doing in the photo.
allU.S. Credit Union will post all of the pictures to a photo album on their website. The winner will be chosen at random and will receive a California State Park Pass. The winning photo will be
featured on the allU.S. website, Faceboook, Pinterest and Google+ and will be highlighted in the allU.S. quarterly newsletter allNEWS in their Summer issue.
For more information about allU.S. Credit Union or the “Family in Nature” contest go to www.alluscu.com.
Background on Keep American Beautiful Month:
Keep America Beautiful is the nation’s leading nonprofit that brings people together to build and sustain vibrant communities. With a network of more than 1,200 affiliate and participating organizations including state recycling organizations, we work with millions of volunteers to take action in their communities through programs that deliver sustainable impact.
Keep America Beautiful offers solutions that create clean, beautiful public places, reduce waste and increase recycling, generate positive impact on local economies and inspire generations of environmental stewards. Through our programs and public-private partnerships, we engage individuals to take greater responsibility for improving their community’s environment. We work to build and sustain vibrant communities that are socially connected, environmentally healthy and economically sound. www.kab.org
Background on allU.S. Credit Union:
Americans have grown increasingly tired of feeling small inside big banks. They appreciate the security and convenience of a large financial institution, but crave the personalized customer service of a community-oriented credit union.
Now they can experience both. allU.S. Credit Union offers the personalized service seen at traditional, not-for-profit credit unions while providing access to important financial products, technology innovations and more than 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide.
For more than 63 years, allU.S. Credit Union has been investing in the future of Monterey County. They are a credit union that is all about personal service, helping families navigate their financial needs. According to Patrick Redo, CEO of allU.S. Credit Union, “At allU.S. Credit Union you are a member not a customer. We believe that when it comes to the way we serve and interact with our members, everything matters.”
The differences between allU.S. and large banks are clear. allU.S. attracts members, or stakeholders, while banks recruit customers. allU.S. is a not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution with benefits passed down to its members, while banks are corporatized, profit-first institutions with a declared goal of making money for company stockholders.
In short, allU.S. Credit Union is positively different.
· allU.S. provides its members with a safe place to save and borrow at reasonable rates. Members enjoy lower rates on credit cards, home equity loans, mortgages, auto loans, and personal loans. At the same time they experience higher rates for savings, checking, money market accounts and CDs.
· When you do business with allU.S., you’re an owner. When allU.S. makes a profit, it directly benefits the membership. Its goal is to create wealth for its members and the community in which they live — right here in Monterey County.
· Like banks, allU.S. Credit Union insures its holdings, offering the peace of mind that its members deserve. At the same time, all loan decisions are made in the local branch, and the small staff knows its members and addresses their individual needs and concerns.
· This growing membership enjoys perks such as personalized service and free checking, while feeling secure that their money is safe and working for their future. Once they join it becomes obvious: allU.S. is indeed positively different.
· It’s allU.S. in action … positively unique, positively caring, positively essential for the financial well being of its members.
allU.S., formerly Monterey County Employees Credit Union, was formed in 1950 to provide services to the employees of Monterey County and their families. Since then it has expanded its field of membership to include a select number of employer groups. It has now changed its name and currently serves thousands of members from the Salinas Valley to the Monterey Peninsula.