PRLog - Apr. 9, 2014 - CHESTERFIELD TWP, Mich. -- Should We Sell Our Home Now is a question that I’ve been receiving from many single family and condominium owners’ this year 2014.
Right Now you might be able to beat supply & demand market of real estate
The answer is YES, and here are our Top 10 reasons why you should be thinking about selling your house or condo NOW!
1. Inventory levels are lower than I’ve seen in over 7 years, with many buyers still looking (law of supply and demand pushing up prices over the past year.)
2. Historically there are more corporate moves during the spring time of the year than at any other time of year.
3. Every year there is an increase of inventory in the Spring months so the competition is greater.
4. We know where the competition is priced now, and we don't know where they will be priced later in the year.
5. By putting your residence on the market during this time of year, you may be able to more easily target your own moving goals.
6. The buyers looking this time of the year are typically real buyers and more motivated to purchase.
7. Interest rates this low, make it an attractive time to buy right now.
8. We are seeing many buyers in the market right versus the warmer months there are more planned outdoor activities instead of house hunting.
9. Serious sellers are on the market now that may need to sell, so buyers are out looking for that special home!
10. Even though home prices have rapidly appreciated, there is no telling how long this run is going to last?
If you are thinking of selling and want to get the best price as possible, it's time to start evaluating what will make the difference between a house for sale and your house SOLD!
Call now for a FREE, No Obligation CMA of your unit today. Your going to be surprised at how much prices have risen, in most cases 50 - 70% in the past year! For more information on how Rick Giese can sell your condo, fast ...for top dollar ...without hassles call Rick at 586-242-3100 or by email at email@example.com
Follow us on Face book at https://www.facebook.com/
Want to know today's present market value of your home? Check out our online CMA site at www.MyMIHomeValue.com
Consistently ranked as one of Southeastern Michigan's associate brokers of Seniors Real Estate Help, Equity Sales and Short Sales (http://www.youtube.com/
Rick Giese specializes in senior’s real estate assistance in the Macomb, Oakland and southern St Clair County Areas of Oakland Short Sale Help Macomb and our services are offering senior sellers and their family’s options. Rick is currently offering our services in the Richmond, Shelby Township, Macomb Township, Chesterfield Township, New Baltimore, Clinton Township, Sterling Heights, Mount Clemens (Mt Clemens) Fraser, Harrison Township, Warren, Roseville, St Clair Shores areas of Macomb County Michigan Madison Heights, Troy, Clawson, Royal Oak, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Berkley, Birmingham areas of Oakland County
Rick Giese RE/MAX Advisors
Rick Giese RE/MAX Advisors