PRLog - April 9, 2014 - LEXINGTON, Mass. -- ITSMA, the leading marketing association for technology, communications, and professional services providers, has announced the categories for its 2014 Marketing Excellence Awards program. The six categories reflect the transformation marketing has been going through for the past few years as B2B marketers learn to master new skills, new technologies, new roles, and new ways of doing things.
MEA Award Photo
The awards program, now in its sixteenth year, honors the marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns that have achieved excellence at B2B services and solutions firms worldwide. The awards put special emphasis on market analysis, marketing innovation, program execution, and measurable business results. The deadline for submissions is June 11, 2014.
“We feel that 2014 will be year of marketing raising its status and becoming more integrated with business objectives,”
Categories for 2014
Entries for the 2014 Marketing Excellence Awards program may be submitted in the following six categories:
· Driving Relevance with Thought Leadership – Creating and disseminating high quality thought leadership content that directly connects with your customers, improves your reputation as a thought leader and effectively drives business.
· Enabling Sales Channels– Improving sales effectiveness by successfully enabling sales channels (including field sales, client partners, channel representatives, and alliance partners) through training, communications, client engagement and directly affecting business results.
· Optimizing Online and Offline Marketing –Implementing marketing initiatives that create awareness, generate demand, identify leads, and nurture prospective customers at all stages of the buying process through integrated online and offline marketing programs and tactics.
· Improving Impact with Marketing Technology and Analytics – Effectively leveraging marketing technology and analytics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs and business results.
· Accelerating Growth with Account Based Marketing –Developing and implementing Account Based Marketing programs that help change perceptions, deepen relationships, and ultimately accelerate growth with target accounts or clients.
· Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance – Understanding the business goals by selecting, tracking, managing, and communicating the right metrics to show marketing’s impact on business outcomes and results.
Criteria for Judging
Entries for the 2014 Marketing Excellence Awards program are judged on the following criteria:
Quality of the research and analysis that was done to understand the problem or opportunity
Level of innovation of the solution, program, or campaign
Effectiveness of implementation
Measurable impact on the business
Deadline for Submissions
The deadline for submissions is June 11, 2014. The winners will be announced at a special awards reception at ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Conference on November 4, 2014 in Cambridge, MA.
Last year’s winners included: Cisco, CSC, Deloitte, HCL, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, Optum, PwC, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, and Xerox
The awards are open to all companies worldwide that market and sell services and solutions. Visit ITSMA’s Website at http://www.itsma.com/
Contact us at +1-781-862-8500, Ext. 136, or email@example.com (mailto:info@