PRLog - April 8, 2014 - WENATCHEE, Wash. -- With improved accuracy for differential hydraulic or pneumatic measurements (+/- 5,000 PSID) our 226-10-010 Series also provides engineers with precise digital temperature and Programmable Area Ratio (A1/A2).
• Accuracy of Digital Pressure Output: 0.25% of full scale. Internally Compensated. High Accuracy regardless of temperature
• Area Ratio (A1/A2) programmability.
• Operating Temperature:
• Pressure Range: 0-5,000 PSID.
• Digital Output: RS-485. Custom outputs available.
• Resolution: 16 Bits Minimum. 0.08 PSI for 5,000 PSI Full Scale.
• Temperature Output: °F or °C.
• Temperature Resolution: 13 Bits Minimum, Better Than 0.05°F.
• Hydraulic Controls Systems.
• Industrial Process Equipment.
• Heavy Equipment / Off-Road Vehicle Hydraulic Monitoring.
• Test Stands & Testing Equipment.
For more information, please visit our digital page to access the latest datasheet
About Paine Electronics, LLC: Since 1951, we have designed, manufactured and supported companies like yours, with some of the most highly recognized and recommended state-of-the-
Paine Electronics, “Pressure Instrumentation for the Toughest Applications”
Paine Electronics, LLC
5545 Nelpar Drive, East Wenatchee WA 98802
Tel: (509) 881-2100 | Fax: (509) 881-2155
Contact Paine Electronics or your authorized Paine Electronics representative for more standard configurations or options. All specifications are subject to change or modification without notice. PAINE ® is a registered trademark of Paine Electronics, LLC. | Copyright © Paine Electronics, LLC | All Rights Reserved