PRLog - April 8, 2014 - Topics Include:
* How to minimize taxes and penalties during the retirement planning process.
* Understanding IRA withdrawal penalties and regulations.
* How to withdraw money from your 401(k) or IRA before age 59½.
* Using a 72(t) schedule to supplement your retirement income.
* Looking at Rule 415 limits when rolling over your pension lump
Corporate Office: 10675 Sorrento Valley Rd #100, San Diego CA 92121
Securities offered through FSC Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through The Retirement Group, LLC. a registered investment advisor, FSC Securities Corporation and AT&T are unaffiliated companies. *This complimentary service is neither approved nor endorsed by AT&T
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Fees are incurred when assets are under management of advisors affiliated with The Retirement Group. Please note that individual situations can vary. Therefore, the information presented here should only be relied upon when coordinated with individual professional advice. Accessing retirement funds through 72(t) programs are complicated and are not appropriate for all investors.