The conference offers a high profile speaker line up of regional and international private sector experts and the technical forum exhibition will give companies the opportunity to showcase their latest products and services needed across the region.
The key note opening speech will be given by Mr Lakkotrypis, Minister of Energy, commerce, Industry and Tourism, Cyprus and the speaking panel will feature high profile government and private sector experts from the region and internationally.
Ministerial representation includes:
* Dr. Konrad Mizzi, Minister for Energy & Water Conservation, Republic of Malta
* Vladimir Kavarić, Minister of Economy Montenegro
* Sabina Škrtić, Assistant Minister for Industry, Investment and EU Programs and Projects, Croatia
* Vladan Dubljević, Deputy Minister for Mining and Geological Researches, Montenegro
* Franco Terlizzese, Director General, Ministry of Economic Development, Directorate General of Mineral and Energetic Resources, Italy
Session topics include; Ministerial Address, Mediterranean Offshore Opportunities, Mediterranean Prospects, Gas to Market, Adriatic Oil & Gas Spotlight, Servicing the Industry, Risks and Future Scenarios, Local Content – Sourcing Skills.
The East Mediterranean alone is forecast to have in excess of 300 trillion cubic feet of undiscovered gas and Global Offshore Technology will provide a platform for all those involved in the global oil and gas sector, both those interested in the exploration prospects as well as those looking at Cyprus to provide a strategically located hub for their business interests throughout the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Far East.
The latest programme and speakers list are live on the website www.globaloffshoretechnology.com