Since companies usually have multiple business domains, how to allocate their limited management resources is one of the most important business judgment.
Every businessperson in a managerial position needs to master the management skills required for such a critical judgment, for which it is important to learn the foundation of management.
Newly released courses, "Portfolio Management" have been designed to provide business professionals with facilities to quickly learn and master business management skills by using smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Since they are provided in multiple languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, and many others, they can be used as linguistic material for businesses as well.
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-
*** About the courses ***
* 7 courses:
- Title: "Portfolio Management"
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. Basics of the Way of Thinking
2. Characteristics of Each Quadrant
3. Use for the Strategy
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
*** Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.