Complimentary lunch will be served
Call 800-900-5867 to make a reservation for you and a guest
Visit us on the web at theretirementgroup.com
· How do many people subconsciously behave when investing money?
· How can we better understand ourselves to create a sound investment strategy?
· How future political and economic factors may impact your 401(k)?
· How proper asset allocation may help preserve and meet your retirement needs?
· How to recognize and potentially avoid some simple pitfalls of investing?
· How general media exposure may affect your investment portfolio?
Corporate Office: 10675 Sorrento Valley Rd #100, San DiegoCA92121
Securities offered through FSC Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through The Retirement Group, LLC. a registered investment advisor, FSC Securities Corporation and Ameren are unaffiliated companies. *This complimentary service is neither approved nor endorsed by Ameren
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Fees are incurred when assets are under management of advisors affiliated with The Retirement Group. Please note that individual situations can vary. Therefore, the information presented here should only be relied upon when coordinated with individual professional advice. Accessing retirement funds through 72(t) programs are complicated and are not appropriate for all investors.