VisualTeQ retrieves posts, tweets or photos from popular social networking sites and displays them on large monitors or projection screens in venues and at events. Capitalizing on current popular social media networks – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TwitPic, Tumblr, Flickr, Google+, YouTube and Vimeo – this content encourages consumers to socially interact with the venue or brand. The displays and screens provide access to audiences of all cultures and at multiple locations.
In addition, advertisers seeking to reach targeted audiences, VisualTeQ provides the most innovative and captivating advertising in the industry. Companies have a unique opportunity to reach a dedicated and engaged audience by displaying content in relevant venues and advertisements can be targeted by time of day and location. In real time, VisualTeQ provides analytical data and reporting so clients can quickly determine what is and is not working.
“The appeal of social media is undeniable and is an easy and inexpensive way for companies to connect with their customers,” said Tim Maxman, CEO of VisualTeQ. “We have already begun working with early adopters to demonstrate the power of VisualTeQ in retail, mall and entertainment environments. The out-of-home social media space is rapidly growing and numerous industries including restaurants, hospitality and healthcare are finding this technology to be a very powerful tool where customer feedback is critical to success.”
VisualTeQ increases customer engagement and quantifies its impact through a few simple steps:
1. Installation – Digital signage display screens can be installed anywhere or existing screens can be utilized.
2. Custom Design – This includes the background design, number of windows and targeted content.
3. Consumer Interaction – Base will increase through enjoyable interactions with your business.
4. Multiple Screens & Windows – Run multiple screens with multiple custom displays/backgrounds at your location. The system also provides the capability of running several different types of interactive social network campaigns on-screen and online at the same time, which can include video content, digital advertising and a channel for audience interaction.
5. Business Analytic & Data Collection – Real-time reporting on social network customer feedback, as well as, analytics to compare the relationship and timing with items sold, total sales and more.
“Our clients always have the ability to monitor and censor content that appears on the screens,” said Maxman. “However, if they utilize VisualTeQ’s fully-managed program, we can manage the entire process from beginning to end.”
A fully-managed program includes setting up the system, content management, message management including manual and/or auto censoring and filtering of content as needed. The set-up and composing includes the ad run time, number of reps, scheduling use of a dedicated private network or shared network on your digital screens. However, additional packages are offered that provide different levels of customization.
The executive team includes Maxman, who has led multiple technology start-ups; Chief Operating Officer Adam Shekarabi, who has spent more than 25 years working at companies such as Hewlett Packard; and Chief Technology Officer George Crawford, who has 25 years in the technology industry.
For more information or to test drive VisualTeQ, contact us at email@example.com or call 678-567-3322.