PRLog - April 2, 2014 - ZHONGHE, Taiwan -- ESEC (Embedded System Expo & Conference, a sub-theme of Japan IT Week) is the largest platform dedicated to embedded system technologies in Asia. Being a part of this great event this year, Kingdy is proud and delighted to recommended its SP-ANR15RS Touch Panel PC.
Equipped with Intel Core i5/Celerom CPU with HM76 chipset, SP-ANR15RS outstands the following features and can benefit you with both high performance and low power consumption at the same time.
● High computing & graphic performance for complex applications;
● Energy-efficient architecture;
● IP65 compliant Aluminum / stainless steel front bezel;
● Fanless design - less noise and good resistance to dust environments;
● 15" resistive touch screen; and
● A variety of I/O ports and expansion slots for more possible applications.
During ESEC, Kingdy will have a live demo for this device. We sincerely invite you to visit our booth to learn more about how it can help you streamline operating procedure and increase production efficiency in your industry.
● Booth Number: available soon
● Venue: Tokyo Big Sight West Hall
● Date: May 14 (Wed) ~ 16 (Fri), 10:00 ~ 18:00 (Last day until 17:00)
● Free entry: click https://contact.reedexpo.co.jp/
More information about SP-ANR15RS, please click http://www.kingdy.biz/